Monday, January 7, 2013

My Social Networking Activities in Photography

OK, I’ve been busy.  I…
  • Updated my Facebook business page.  Of course now I learn there are ways to add Flash effects to it to dress it up and give it some pizzazz. But that’s going to have to wait ‘til later.  If I get into all the details like that, I’ll never be ready for the big debut of the new website.
  • I have been busily posting to this blog on Blogspot to generate some backlinks and hopefully also some interest.  It’s also helping ME to learn.  Fact is I know nobody but me is reading this right now.
  • I updated my Blogger profile to include a link to the website.
  • In the process of messing with Blogger, I was taken, against my will I might add, to Google+, but I figured “What the heck,” now is the time.  So now I am on Google+ as are more links to my website.
  • I also visited my Yahoo account, only to find it hadn’t been updated in nearly a decade.  Put links there, too; not only to the website, but to Facebook, Blogspot, and Google+ as well.
  • I set up a Pinterest account, but still have no idea what specifically I’m going to do with it.  That, like fancying up the Facebook page, will have to wait.

I was feeling pretty proud of myself, until I remembered I still have to work on my LinkedIn account and see what’s going on with Flickr as well.  WHEW!!!  Its never ending.  I’m learning why people get PAID to do nothing but social networking.

What has been driving all this work?  Among other things, articles found in the links below.



More to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment